Minerals: (21 minerals) Phosphorus, sodium, chloride, silica, selenium, gold, silver, Magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, cobalt, chromium, iodine, Sulphur, Carbon, Nitrogen and boron.
Amino acids: (20 types) Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Alanine, Arginine, Glutamine, Lysine, Aspartic acid, Glutamate, Proline, Cysteine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Tryptophan, Asparagine, Glycine and Serine.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin B (Thiamin), Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B , Folic Acid (Folacin), Vitamin B (Cobalamin), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin B , Vitamin D.
- Based on Nanotechnology
- Natural & Organic Product
- Faster vegetative & reproductive growth of plant
- Improves the yield & produce of Product
- Improves the Quality & Quantity of Product
- Improves the Taste & Texture of Product
- Increases the resistance power of Plant
- Faster Plant & Fruit Growth, Assured Early Maturity, Hence Early Harvesting
- Reduces incidence of fungal, bacterial and viral growth
- Resists to environmental changes
- Improves soil micro flora upto 1crore in every 1gm of soil
- Least requirement of inorganic fertilizers, chemical compounds, pesticides, fungicide, bactericide and viral medicines
- Reduces Production Cost
- Improves Shelf Life
- Helps in getting original Taste, Colour&Flavour
- Read the document carefully before using the product
- Not for Human & Animal consumption
- Keep away from children
- Bottle once opened should be used as per the requirement and the remaining should be kept tightly closed until the next use
- Do not mix the liquid with hand, wooden stick, or any other object
- Strictly do not mix the solution with any other compound
- Do not use any organic/ inorganic product like chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicide, bactericide or viral medicine while using this solution as they are itself present in this solution in nano form
- Should be kept in a cool, dark dry place
- If felt the use of using organic/ inorganic material if any, then keep a gap of 3 days before or after the use of this solution
- Use the only 50ml/acre
- Do not use more than the required amount
- Results may vary as perusing technique from farm to farm & from Human to Human handling
- Do not use less water than that indicated
- Solution once prepared should be used immediately within 30mins
- Do not make more than the required amount of solution
Way To Use
For Various Horticultural Plants:
- 0 month–1 year plant use 0.5ml/ plant in 5 litre of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 1 year–2 year plant use 0.5ml/ plant in 10 litre of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 2 year–5 year tree use 1ml/ plant in 10 litre of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 5 year–8 year tree use 1ml/ plant in 15 litre of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 8 years & above tree use 1.5ml/ plant in 20 litre of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
1 ml in 10 litre of water for 4 plants & spray with a gap of 15 days. Put 5 gm of Nutrisoil that each drip point once a month.For Coconut & Beetle Nut:
2 ml in 15 litres water & drench it at the base with a gap of 15 days. Put 50gms of Nutrisoil at the base of the plant once a month.For Watermelon, Sweet Melons & Other creepers:
5ml in 15 litres of pump i.e. around 10 pumps per acre of land & spray with a gap of 15 days. Mix 2 Kg ofNutrisoil with around 40-45 Kg of soil from same farmyard/ wormy compost/ compost/ cow dung and prepare a mixture for 1 acre of land. Use this mixture at the time of sowing the seeds. Then again after a gap of 30 days, put remaining 2 Kg of Nutrisoil with around 40-45 Kg of soil from the same farmyard/ wormy compost/ compost/ cow dung and use the prepared mixture.
- 0 month–1month plant use 1ml/ 20 plants in 10 litres of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 1 month–2month plant use 1ml/ 15 plants in 10 litres of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 2 month–5month plant use 1ml/ 10 plants in 10 litres of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 5 month–8month plant use 1ml/ 5 plants in 15 litres of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- 8 month & above use 1ml/ plant in 10 litres of water & spray with a gap of 15 days.
- Keep watering the plant on regular basis.